To complement our computer and server solutions, we also provide our clients with a cost-effective software rental option, as an alternative to lump sum software investment.
Your company does not have sufficient resources to effectively analyse the immense volumes of log information generated on a daily basis?
Our SIEM system facilitates the correlation of data so that IT gaps and risks in the system may be proactively identified. This complex service is also available through locally installed log collectors. The analyses highlight accesses, hacking attempts and activities that violate corporate policy.
From daily log entries, security incidents will be efficiently identified and custom reports will be generated for a transparent IT security environment.
Our service is cost effective, as our timed reports, real-time notifications and a flexible interface allow you to respond immediately to any changes. Last but not least our solution also promotes legal compliance.
Further benefits of the service
- The system logs accesses, including various log searches and queries.
- You can also keep log analyses and notifications within your control.
- The log/event databases are protected against unauthorised modification by a cryptographic checksum/signature.
- The system is located at a protected site, so physical security is also guaranteed.
- Our Security Operation Centre is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continuous maintenance and fine-tuning of the correlation rules are required to generate alarms.
- Ad hoc and periodic reports are generated, after consultations with the client.
Custom reports and dashboard interface for a transparent IT security environment
Invitech Security Operation Centre (SOC)
The main features of SOC are therefore continuous monitoring and the ability to intervene immediately. Our colleagues stay up to date regarding new IT security threats worldwide by obtaining information from international security services (CERTs), vendors and other sources of security news, as well as the official NIST/CVE database. This information is aggregated and then analysed for relevance for each client so that potential threats to client data may always be accurately identified. If the security level of a potentially compromised system is threatened, SOC experts will carry out a prompt impact and risk assessment to prepare the response, identifying the necessary steps and informing those responsible in the order of escalation and communication hierarchy.
Invitech provides this service using its own SIEM platform installed in its own data centre. Hence it is not necessary to install an SIEM system at the client's site.
Log analysis and secure storage of log data